Very astonishing news about Mathis Boivin Death. He died after taking a synthetic opioid, considered stronger than fentanyl. His father warns youth to beware. Let’s find out what happened to him.
Who Was Mathis Boivin? & Cause Of Death:
In a heartbreaking incident about Mathis Boivin Death. a 15-year-old boy from Montreal, Mathis Boivin, tragically lost his life after consuming a synthetic opioid believed to be more potent than fentanyl. The substance responsible for this devastating event is isotonitazene.
Mathis Boivin, the unfortunate victim, passed away on December 21 after taking a single dose of isotonitazene before going to bed. The shocking incident highlights the dangers posed by synthetic opioids and the devastating impact they can have on young lives.
Reports indicate that isotonitazene, a substance resembling oxycodone, has been a cause for concern since November 2020 when the Montreal Public Health Department (DRSP) issued an overdose alert. The substance, circulating in the form of pills resembling oxycodone but containing isotonitazene, has been linked to a series of tragic deaths.
Since August 2020, autopsies have implicated isotonitazene in the deaths of 14 individuals. This alarming trend underscores the urgent need for public awareness and preventive measures to combat the circulation and consumption of dangerous synthetic opioids.
The tragic loss of Mathis Boivin serves as a stark reminder of the risks associated with these potent substances. Authorities are urging parents, educators, and community members to remain vigilant and educate young individuals about the severe consequences of experimenting with such dangerous drugs.
As the investigation into Mathis Boivin’s untimely death continues. the community mourns the loss of a promising young life. and grapples with the urgent need to address the synthetic opioid crisis that has claimed far too many lives in Montreal and beyond.
Suspected Isotonitazene. (Photo: Direction régionale de santé publique (DRSP) de Montréal)
What Happened To Mathis Boivin:
On Thursday, a somber announcement shook the community as Christian. the father of Mathis Boivin, took to Facebook to share the tragic news. “I found out what took our handsome Mathis,” he wrote. In a devastating twist, it was revealed that Mathis, a 15-year-old boy, thought he was taking oxycontin but unknowingly ingested a synthetic opioid more potent than fentanyl.
Christian Boivin, still grappling with the loss of his son, has made it his mission to raise awareness and prevent similar tragedies. “If I can save one life, it will be a win for me,” he passionately expresses. The grieving father is urging others to be cautious and informed about the dangers lurking in seemingly harmless pills.
According to Christian, Mathis ingested a pill that proved fatal for someone unfamiliar with such substances, leading to poisoning. In response to this heartbreaking incident, the family promptly notified the SPVM, seeking assistance in identifying the drug dealer and gaining insights into the source of the lethal substance.
The SPVM has launched an active investigation into Mathis’ untimely demise, demonstrating a commitment to holding those responsible accountable. As the community mourns the loss of a young life, Christian’s warning resonates as a crucial call to action. Swidda Rassy reports on this tragic incident that underscores the urgent need for awareness and vigilance against the dangers of synthetic opioids.
Obituary and Funeral Plans:
Mathis Boivin’s obituary and funeral plans will released by the family.
Explore our engaging website for valuable insights and captivating content. Dive in and discover a world of information. Visit now!